1. Carry out patrol inspections and records of the mechanical equipment and facilities in the area of responsibility every day.
2. Track and analyze the abnormal operation of the equipment and report it in time, and be responsible for predictive maintenance after confirmation by the superior.
3. Responsible for the implementation of preventive graded maintenance monthly plans for equipment in the area of responsibility.
4. Responsible for handling the matters reported in the repair report of each department within the responsibility area or arranged by the team leader.
5. Suggest improvements or adjustments to the preventive maintenance plan of machinery and equipment in the area of responsibility.
6. Propose a plan for repairing old machinery and equipment in the area of responsibility, continue to put forward suggestions for reducing maintenance costs and reducing maintenance costs, and undertake the implementation work if confirmed by the superior.
7. In their daily work, employees should abide by the company’s relevant system or process regulations, including but not limited to business processes, policies, work discipline guidelines, etc.